TERMS & CONDITIONS
Everstone's Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting EVERSTONE website. As a user of ('www.everstone.com') or ('www.everstone.com.au'), you are bound by the following terms and conditions.
In the course of providing our products and services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, we collect information when you:
- View the material in the website.
- Access material contained in the website.
- Downloading and use of any material contained in these websites for a temporary purpose only (such as viewing offline).
- Downloading material contained in the website for reproduction by you may be done only upon written consent from EVERSTONE.
Use of the websites are strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
You hereby undertake the following obligations:
- Not to copy, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in the website without the express consent of EVERSTONE, except as expressly authorised by this licence.
- To ensure your employees, subcontractors and other agents who are required to access websites on your behalf are made aware of the terms and conditions of this licence.
- Not to provide or otherwise make available any material in these websites in any form to any person other than employees, subcontractors and other agents (if any) without the written consent of EVERSTONE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all information, data, text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks and other materials on this website are the property of EVERSTONE.
You accept that EVERSTONE takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to the material contained in these websites. You accept that EVERSTONE has no control over any provided hyperlinks to other websites and is not responsible for any information contained there on. You may be required to comply with new conditions of use when accessing these third party websites.
TERMS OF LICENCE
This licence commences upon your accessing the website and has no expiring. However, the licence may be terminated without notice by EVERSTONE if you are in breach of any terms of this licence. Upon termination, you or your representative must destroy any copies in your possession or under your control of material you have obtained from these websites, whether electronic or printed. EVERSTONE reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.